– Dynamic multimedia display –
– Works without Internet connection –
– Without central server and without application to install –
VEGA is a simple and economical dynamic display solution. Each VEGA box, connected to a screen and your network, allows you to view PowerPoint ® slideshows, photos, videos, or remote PDFs from your computer. Multiple screens? No problem. Each VEGA box automatically forms a virtual network that you can supervise with your only Internet browser.
The monitoring interface allows you to manage all your VEGA modules. Accessible via a simple Internet browser, drag and drop any file to add it to the screen’s media list.
VEGA modules are HDMI-CEC compatible. VEGA can therefore control your screen in order to turn it on and off at the desired times.
- VEGA embedded kiosk software (updates available)
- Intel Atom x5-Z8350 64-bit processor | 2 GB of RAM
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- HDMI video output (auto adaptive 480p to FullHD)
- Case dimensions only (mm) 120 * 120 * 20 (l / L / h)
- Max consumption 20W
- Supplied with EU power supply and HDMI-CEC module
- Compatible formats : pptx, ppsx, pdf, photos (jpg, png ..) and video (mp4, avi, etc ..)
VEGA modules are self-contained. They have no additional installation or subscription costs. The overall cost of a VEGA solution is the single purchase cost of a module per screen. This approach makes it the most profitable dynamic display solution on the market.
The VEGA modules are developed and tested in France by CAMtronic. They are available for direct sale on Amazon or by request for quotation. Would you like to become a dealer ? Contact us to get our conditions.
Download the Product Presentation brochure.
Download the VEGA user manual.
Download the latest version of the software : Vega.2.0
(copy this file to the USB key of the box before it starts for an automatic update)