– dynamic multimedia player –
– all in one without central server –
– standalone box without Internet connection –
– no additional cost of installation and no subscription –
VEGA is an all-in-one digital signage solution. Each VEGA box, connected to a display and your network, allows you to view PowerPoint® slide shows, photos, albums, videos, or PDFs remotely from your computer.
Colleges, high schools, universities, companies, medical offices, shopping centers, VEGA is THE simple and intuitive digital display solution : very easy to implement, even easier to use.
Several screens ? no problem. Each VEGA box is equipped with a discovery service and automatically forms a virtual network that you can supervise through your only Internet browser.
The monitoring interface allows you to manage all your VEGA modules. Accessible via a simple Internet browser, drag and drop any file to add it to the screen’s media list. You can also simply access all screen settings.
VEGA modules come with a USB HDMI-CEC module. Thanks to this module, VEGA can automatically control your screen in order to switch it on and off at the desired times.
- VEGA embedded kiosk software (updates available)
- Intel Atom x5-Z8350 64-bit processor | 2 GB of RAM
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- HDMI video output (auto adaptive 480p to FullHD)
- Case dimensions only (mm) 120 * 120 * 20 (l / L / h)
- Max consumption 20W
- Supplied with EU power supply and HDMI-CEC module
- Compatible formats : pptx, ppsx, pdf, photos (jpg, png ..) and video (mp4, avi, etc ..)
Price and availability
VEGA modules are self-contained. They have no additional installation or subscription costs. The overall cost of a VEGA solution is the single purchase cost of a module per screen. This approach makes it the most profitable dynamic display solution on the market.
Download the Product Presentation brochure.
Download the VEGA user manual.
Download the latest version of the software : Vega.2.4
(copy this file to the USB key of the box before it starts for an automatic update)